PGSO Ltd Covid-19 Safe Site Working Risk Management Procedures
We're taking the current global situation around COVID-19 very seriously here and want to take this opportunity to let you know that we're doing all we can to keep our clients & the general public safe.
PGSO Ltd is an independent Consultancy practice and has no employees and does not use its own contractors. However, wherever we work in collaboration with others, we practice due diligence by insisting that we and other site operatives
• Remain at least 2m in distance from all other operatives where viable
• Works that require more than 1 operative will require all operatives travelling in independent vehicles and to also travel around the site on foot remaining at least 2m apart at all times e.g. no more than 1 person in a lift at any one time, stairs should be used rather than lift etc. etc.
• Remain at least 2m from any client and or site personnel including the general public
• Ensure that the mask provided by PGSO is worn at all times whilst on site including any additional required PPE for the works undertaken
• Ensure that the gloves provided by PGSO are worn at all times whilst on site
• Our operative will inform our client if they or any members of their household are showing any of the known symptoms of Covid-19 if they are in any doubt of their health they are requested to remain at home. We take the health and safety of our operative, our clients and the general public seriously at all times.